Monday, February 22, 2021

Saturday Night tune up, Monday morning winds

Good windy Monday morning! I hope the snow has settled enough that the wind isn’t bothering it too much.

Doug’s Saturday night report arrived just now (it didn’t send at first).

״I did finish the grooming last night (late Saturday).  Literally plowed the clover leaf out and touched up the rest of the skate track.  I put in new conventional tracks and with the night to set up they should be good for a few days.  The skate track is soft and may need a daily tune up until the new snow packs.  One last note the Maverick track is jumping again so I will have it looked at tomorrow.  Used my RZR last night.״


1 comment:

  1. Any newer update on the grooming at Legacy for fat bikes? How are conditions there? And how long is the course/track? Is it a loop? Thanks

    ReplyDelete