Monday, January 18, 2016

Track Conditions Update

I stopped by the course around 2pm and saw probably 10 cars parked there.  In addition to the kids sledding on the sled hill, there are plenty of adventurous people out cross-country skiing.  If you go out, you'll likely need to break your own trail.  It's a good day for classic and compact touring skis.  Actually, it's a good day for snowshoes!

One of our Ski Club kids reported that he saw the roller on the east side of the course, but that the snow machine was gone.  Getting the snow machine unstuck is good news, although I'm afraid it may need some repairs before it is serviceable again.  It's probably safe to say there will be no grooming today, and I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I'll post an update as soon as I hear anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment