Saturday, January 14, 2023

January 14, morning report

 Many thanks to Doug for working so hard! Wether or not the trail is perfect, we’re just grateful for a place to go. Here’s his report:

We are struggling to get the perfect track this year. Last night when the grooming was finished, it was a good as I has seen this year. But as I was completing the last round it began to rain and snow just lightly. When I started the temperature was 26 and by the time I finished it was up to 31. You could tell a weather change was coming. As I finished, I thought, “Well, a little rain won’t matter.” This morning, I see a half inch of new snow and that matters! But at 36 degrees, I will do more harm than good if I try to groom. Enjoy the beauty and being outside. Next week we will have the perfect trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment