Saturday, March 25, 2023

Saturday, March 25th 11 AM

Doug is now out after spelling me off. I’d hoped that by starting early I could see the remnants of the last track with the headlights. My master plan would have worked out perfectly if it had stopped snowing at 8 AM as forecast. 

As it was the snow just kept coming - even heavier almost totally covering the initial classic track I laid down and filling in the skate lane as soon as I made a pass. 

In the end made four passes on both the Clover Leaf and the Cow Pasture trails, and two passes on the Perimeter trail before making another pass to lay down a new set of classic tracks. Doug’s finishing the last leg of that and will likely make a pass or two on the Perimeter skate lanes. 

It’s still snowing, but just a touch now and hopefully will stay clear and cold to let this setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment