Monday, February 6, 2017

Track Report - Cupid Cup still a go (for now)

These 40F days and rain are killing me!  Doug said this morning that the track is still snow covered, although how long that lasts is anyone's guess.  He also said that if we had some freezing temperatures to stabilize the snow, he could groom, but it's so soft now that the groomer would likely punch through to the grass.

As of now, the Cupid Cup is still a go.  A couple of years ago we had to cancel due to rain melting away our track just days before the race.  Ugh.  I know there's not a thing we can do about it, but it still is frustrating.  We will just have to wait and see how things are at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment